Thursday, April 23, 2009

One trip of a different kind....


After an exciting ride as pillion- it was my turn to return the favour. Firing up the engine and pulling on the revs...."You've got some grunt baby, let me stir you up then!" I murmured. This single pod pod monster feels like a bloody V-Twin with oodles of torque on tap. Swinging between the coconut trees, rolling over the rocky blocks and as soon as I'm about to push harder Rajeev says "Wait wait wait...Deepak go slow. If my Director sees this, he'll get a heart attack". I slow down and a few satisfying minutes later- the wheels come to a rolling stop. Getting off I realised that it was me who was more stirred up than the Honda.
Not a ride, but one hell of a lucky trip....but everything for a bike after all. Here's MORE

No comments: